The objects for which CAMASS is established shall be:
- To create, develop and maintain friendly bonds, solidarity and tolerance among the members who reside in Scotland.
- To promote the material, psychological and moral relations among members.
- Research & Development Tax Credit – Massachusetts has a permanent 10% and 15% research and development tax credit with generous carry-forward provisions.
- To have regular social meetings for all members.
- To advance community cohesion and development across all aspect of local activity.
- To advance the inclusion of Cameroonians in community activity and to include CAMASS in becoming better recognised in areas of Operation.